Marvel Contest of Champions
Please Register to Alliance zXn's (Zephix Nation's) Marvel Contest of Champions Forum/website
Marvel Contest of Champions
Please Register to Alliance zXn's (Zephix Nation's) Marvel Contest of Champions Forum/website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» New duel skirmish target sheet for most points possible..
HOW TO GET KANG?? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:30 am by DaddyRabbit_Admin

» HOW TO GET KANG??
HOW TO GET KANG?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:52 am by DaddyRabbit_Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HOW TO GET KANG??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO GET KANG?? Empty HOW TO GET KANG??

Post by DaddyRabbit_Admin Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:52 am

Marvel: Contest of Champions – How to Get Kang

Kang in Marvel: Contest of Champions is an exclusive character that is only available to Kabam employees that have access to an special account in the game. This character cannot be obtained through arenas or crystals.

THIS POST IS ONLY A 2ND DOCUMENTATION TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.

BrutalDLX Has Kang

Brutal was one of the players I interviewed prior to him defeating the Realm of Legends in the game. I got this opportunity due to his son (Blackhawk) being in my alliance (WBros).

That being said, Brutal is not an average player. It is estimated that he spends over $5000 USD per month on Marvel: Contest of Champions alone. On top of that he has held focus groups in the Chicago area for Kabam to help improve the game (MCOC). He was paid by Kabam for doing this.

Quitting then getting Kang

In July 2015, Brutal left his major alliance with one of largest alliance in the game. I saw this on my friends list, that he was alliance-less. Not too long after, members from the community sent me pictures of his leader posting a message on the Kabam forums about Scarzzz and Brutal quitting Marvel: Contest of Champions due to the crystals for Independence Day, Iron Patriot and World War II Captain America.

Two Days later Brutal gains Kang from Kabam. This is believed by others to be a “gift” from Kabam to help keep their top players playing. They have disguised it as the first “Winner” of the Realm of Legends.

Blackhawk mentioned that Kabam says “The Key” is something they get in real life but after weeks and months of no response to what the key is from Kabam… Brutal unexpectedly decides to quit and then the key is revealed as Kang. Looks like they made this up at the last minute.

Brutal Sons Getting Free Stuff

Brutal’s son was in my alliance. I watched as both of his sons get free characters (High Level 3 stars for one son, not BH) from Kabam for a telephone feedback with Brutal. It is unsure if his account also obtained any goodies.

That being said, I would not be surprised that Kabam gave out a single Kang to keep Brutal playing or perhaps have other goodies. There is no other way to obtain Kang at the moment. Kabam needs to give you it.

*Top Players Rumors*

Rumors have it that Brutal helped Kabam hold a Focus group for Marvel: Contest of Champions in Chicago his hometown. He was paid for holding the focus group.

*Conspiracy Theorists*

There are unethical and individuals without morals in this world, they will often have other motives other than gaming (funny this is just a video game!). If you make a good game then let the opinions and feedback sort it out, that’s a professional. They may call flame this post but the truth will always be the truth. I’ve always said the game has insane requirements and months later even the top players come out saying the same thing.

Sure my job is to promote the game – but in an honest way. I’m not going to lie. The reason why you are reading this post is probably due to frustration and yes, every “real” player is frustrated with this game at one point or another. There is no lie to that.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the game but come on, they are trying to bankrupt everybody that loves Marvel stuff. By bankrupt I mean lose all their time and money. I asked the person above what he did for mother’s day and his reply was “when was mothers day”.

I just want to be honest with my comments, opinions, and facts. It’s your choice to choose what you believe.
DaddyRabbit_Admin
DaddyRabbit_Admin
Leader/Founder
Leader/Founder

Alliance Rep Points : 0

http://marvelcontestofchamp.alianceforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum